Collection Tin Volunteer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly volunteer to help us raise money and awareness for Royal Papworth Hospital Charity in your local community.
Your role will be to place collection tins in local businesses such as pharmacies, butchers, fish and chips shops, newsagents, pubs etc. in your local area. The more tins you place and collect, the more money you will raise for Royal Papworth Hospital Charity! You will help the Charity by finding new businesses to place the collection tins in and by regularly collecting and banking the donations raised.
What we ask from you
Your role will include;
- Find new businesses to place collection tins in your local area
- Visit the sites on a regular basis to service the collection tins
- Build good relationships with the Shop owners
- Collect, count and bank the donations
- Distribute Thank You postcards to your sites with amounts raised
What skills or experience do you need?
- Good knowledge of your local area
- Good communication skills
- Ability to accurately count and bank donations
- Commitment to raising money in your community
- A friendly smile!
What skills support will you receive?
You will be assigned a dedicated member of staff as a direct contact for any questions or queries you may have.
For more information or if you have any questions regarding volunteering please contact the Fundraising Office on 01223 639 950 or email email@example.com