The Volunteer Ambassador programme has been established to ensure that the hospital has the biggest possible reach to be able to appreciate the work our fundraisers do for us.
Volunteer Ambassadors can assist the charity in a variety of ways including:
- Raising awareness about the charity.
- Attending cheque presentations on behalf of the charity to express our gratitude and inform our fundraisers about where their money can go to make a difference.
- The management of collection tins, distributing and collecting them in their local area.
What skills do you need to be a Charity Volunteer Ambassador?
- Confident communicator - to express thanks on the charity's behalf.
- An ability to independently complete tasks.
How much time will you need to give?
There is no minimum time commitment that is expected as being a Volunteer Ambassador is flexible and any time given would make a huge difference to the charity’s capacity to support our fundraisers.
What training/support will you get?
- You will receive a full induction and training pack for help on how to be a Charity Volunteer Ambassador.
- You will be assigned a dedicated member of staff as a direct contact for any questions or queries you may have.
For more information or if you have any questions regarding volunteering please contact the Fundraising Office on 01223 639 950 or email email@example.com